AUDREY'S ARK


Tuesday, October 12, 2010

fun pics or animals

I took some pictures of the animals. When I was taking  pictures of Chainsaw well, let me say this, there's a ledge maybe a half foot drop..... any way i was taking a picture of Chainsaw and I got too close to  the ledge and..................IT BROKE! I FELL AND LANDED IN THE BUSHES. I was just happy I did not break the camera. I got cut everywere,  just for a picture...... Well anyway here's the pics...

Enjoy......
                                                  What is that thing
                                                 he is in his glory
                                               Hey it's mine dude
                                             Can't catch me
                                              good stick
                                                 Lick lick
                                              WHOS THAT
                                             you can see the goats... cool
                                                 yumm yumm
                                                mmmmmmm loving this
                                                         I like camera
                                                  MMMMMMMM.......
                                              WHAT
                                                          lazer beam
                                                        I feel a breeze...
                                               She kept licking the camera...
                                                 She staring at something
                                              HI how are you....

  COME BACk SOON.

1 comment:

  1. That's a good looking bunch of critters! Chainsaw seems to know how to have fun! He's a great little dog, and also good at agility!
    LuvU2Much

    ReplyDelete