AUDREY'S ARK


Monday, January 18, 2010

Feeding the Rain

I'm feeeeeding in the rain! Just feeeeeeding in the rain! What a wooooonderful feeeeeling,
I'm haaaaappy again!

It was just sprinkling rain when we first went down to feed and then it started pouring down!
Enjoy the picture that I took! I look forward to the rest of the week just feeeeednig in the rain!


Penny was licking the rain dripping off the hut.


Money and I pose for the camera.


My nerd sister and brother.

When we got done feeding, I made hot coco for me and my sister. She likes it hot, so I cooked it for 4 minutes!! Then didn't tell her so when she took a sip, she burned herself! Haha! Then I told her how long I cooked the water.
Expect it when you least expect it!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sweety! I didn't know you had a blog! This is gonna be fun! (Be nicer to Mal!)
    LuvU2Much,
    G-Pa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your new blog Audrey! I'm glad it is you feeding in the rain and not me! I don't want to go outside for ANYTHING!

    ReplyDelete